Thursday, July 24, 2008

1 month old






Addison is already 1 month old and time has definitely flown!! She is now 10 lbs. 2 oz. and 23 inches long. She is changing everyday. We have been trying to get out and about a few times, but we are a little limited due to her feeding schedule. Her first shopping trip was to Wal Mart and she loved riding around in the cart. She runs the show around here. Reuben has been wonderful with her and is becoming protective of her. We have found that she loves to take showers because she enjoys the sound of running water. This has come in handy to calm her when she has her baby meltdowns. Life has definitely changed, but we are enjoying every minute of it.

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

I have to say it got me a little teary seeing such a beautiful baby and knowing that my friends are so blessed! I cannot wait to come out and meet her in person!

Allison Duff said...

She is just the cutest thing!! I can't wait to meet her in person!
XO